Many of the threats to your indoor air quality are no fault of yours. Your indoor air can be affected in the following ways:
- Dirt and other contaminants can enter through doors and windows, or through gaps or leaks around doors and windows.
- If your HVAC system is not clean, fungi, bacteria and other substances become a part of the air passing through the ductwork and into your home.
- Neglecting to change your filter can also affect your air quality and even reduce HVAC system performance.
- Cleaning products contain chemicals that have been found to have adverse effects on humans and the environment. Try to purchase cleaning solutions that contain no harmful ingredients. Otherwise, read labels carefully and use only as directed.
- Simple projects such as refreshing a room with a new coat of paint might seem fun and exciting. However paint, like carpets and even furniture, can emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Your furnace, generator and similar fuel-burning products can leak harmful carbon monoxide (CO).
Indoor Air Quality Solutions From Freedom Heating & Air
With our proven indoor air quality solutions, you have no need to fear airborne contaminants in your home or business. We provide IAQ services and air cleaners that improve and manage indoor air quality.
Our stock includes:
- Air purifiers
- Air humidifiers
Our indoor air quality products and services also improve HVAC efficiency so that you see lower energy bills. Indoor air quality is a serious matter, but with Freedom Heating & Air on your side, you can enjoy being indoors without worrying about every breath that you take. After all, Your Comfort Is Our Mission.
NEED FREEDOM HEATING & AIR FOR HEATING & COOLING?
REACH US AT ONE OF OUR SERVICE AREAS!