Do you know anyone who badly needs a furnace but doesn’t have the resources to get one?
Freedom Heating & Air LLC firmly believes that as members of the community, if we all demonstrated kindness and compassion, the world would be a better place.
“No one should have to endure the hardship of worrying about how they are going to keep their family or themselves warm through the winter,” says Hector Gomez, founder and owner of Freedom Heating & Air LLC.
For the past 9 years, Freedom Heating & Air LLC has made it it’s mission to provide our clients comfort throughout the changing seasons.
We love our communities and that’s why we have decided to giveaway six (6) free gas furnaces, complete with installation, to deserving families and individuals. Another six (6) will receive maintenance to their furnaces by receiving a free onetime heating tune-up.
If you know a person/family in the Dallas/Ellis County Area who needs a new furnace or maintenance for their furnace, but doesn’t have the resources to get one, visit our website and fill out the form telling us who they are and why they deserve a new furnace.
By taking a small moment of your time to nominate someone, you could be giving them the biggest gift this winter season.
Nominations will be collected November 8, 2019 at 12:00 AM CST through December 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
Winners will be announced daily from December 9, 2019 through December 20, 2019.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must live within a radius of forty (40) miles from 3410 North I-35 East Suite A, Lancaster, Texas 75134.
- Must own the home that will receive the equipment, no mobile home, business, multi-unit, or rental properties allowed.
- The nominee’s home must have ductwork, no ductless homes allowed.
- The nominee must have an existing unit that must be accessible under safe working conditions and in an attic or closet only.
- The nominee’s existing unit must have the following services: natural gas or LP gas service, and electrical service.
- The nominee’s existing furnace unit must be at least fifteen (15) years old.
- The quality of the entry nomination statement/letter/narrative (25%).
- How well the nomination statement/letter/narrative explains their reason for wanting/needing a new furnace (25%).
- The level of need (25%).
- How correctly the entry form is filled out (25%).
Freedom Heating & Air LLC Gives Warmth This Holiday Season With Our Heat the Town GIVEAWAY!
Fill Out The Form Below
1. ELIGIBILITY AND LIMITATIONS: Freedom Heating & Air LLC’s Heat the Town Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Giveaway page on Freedom Heating & Air LLC’s website and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the State of Texas, within a radius of forty (40) miles from 3410 North I-35 East Suite A, Lancaster, Texas 75134, and is void where prohibited by law. Eligibility is limited to personal residences owned by nominees only. Mobile home, business, multi-unit, and rental properties are not eligible. Winner must have existing forced air systems; no baseboard or hot water heating. Natural gas, or LP fired systems only; no fuel oil. The nominee must have the following services to a house and connected to an existing furnace: natural gas or LP gas service; and electrical service. The nominee’s home must have ductwork, no ductless homes allowed. The nominee’s home can’t change from an existing all electric unit to gas forced air with new equipment. Nominee’s existing unit must be accessible under safe working conditions and in attic or closet only. Nominee’s existing furnace unit must also be at least fifteen (15) years old. Employees of Freedom Heating & Air LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the Giveaway-related decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding.
3. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 8th, 2019 at 12:00 AM CST and ending December 6th, 2019 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by December 6th, 2019 11:59 PM CST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online entry form provided on the Giveaway site, www.freedomcooling.com/heat-the-town. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Only one entry will be accepted per household, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter multiple times by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. PRIZES: Six (6) separate winners will receive one (1) Gas furnace, brand will be selected by Sponsor, including the following warranty: 1-year workmanship on gas furnace only, plus any warranty from the manufacturer (“Prize”). An approximate retail value of the Prize is $6499.99. Installation covers Sponsor’s basic installation. Installation of new gas furnace will be connected to existing gas line, flue pipe, ductwork, and electrical components. The furnace will be matched up to what the current furnace is (80%). If there is any additional work needed to be performed other than the Sponsor’s basic installation this will not be covered under Prize. Sponsor will not be liable for any damages present prior to installation of new gas furnace replacement. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of the Prize award. Six (6) other winners will receive a onetime heating maintenance tune-up, including the following: Furnace cleaning, carbon monoxide testing, electric elements test, relays, circuit boards, safety switches, camera inspection, and complete system check. An approximate retail value of the Prize is $189.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of the Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other Prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The Prize is non-transferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of the Prize or transfer/assignment of the Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. One Prize per one winner at one household only.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor in this Giveaway.
7. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: The Entry form found on www.freedomcooling.com/heatthetown must be filled out in its entirety. If you are nominating yourself, the nomination form must include: your name, your physical home address, your active phone number, your valid e-mail address, age of unit, a nomination statement/letter/narrative of one-thousand (1000) words or less that details the reasons that you should receive the Prize, and all other entry form boxes/selections filled out correctly and honestly. If you are nominating someone else, the nomination must include: your name, your phone number, the name of the person you are nominating, the nominee’s home address, the nominee’s active phone number, the nominee’s valid e-mail address, a nomination letter/narrative that details the reasons that the nominee(s) should receive the Prize, and all other entry form boxes/selections filled out correctly and honestly.
8. JUDGING CRITERIA & SELECTION OF WINNERS: The judging will be conducted by the Sponsor’s internal committee comprised of seven (7) employees. Winners will be determined based on the following objective criteria:
1. The quality of the entry nomination statement/letter/narrative (25%)
2. How well the nomination statement/letter/narrative explains their reason for wanting/needing a new furnace (25%)
3. The level of need (25%)
4. How correctly the entry form is filled out (25%)
The six (6) nominee(s) with the highest percentage of points and the highest level of need, as determined by the objective criteria and the internal judging committee, will be awarded the main prize of a new gas furnace, and six (6) other nominee(s) with lower percentages of points but with an equal level of need, will win the prize of a onetime heating maintenance tune-up. The judging committee’s decisions, selecting the winners, are final.
9. WINNERS NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via phone and/or e-mail given on the submission page of the Giveaway within five (5) days following the winners’ selection. The Sponsor after notifying the winners that they have been awarded the Prize, shall, no later than thirty (30) days after making the notification, provide the winners with the Prize, or with a voucher, certificate, or other document giving the winners the unconditional right to receive the Prize. If a winner cannot be contacted after a total of five (5) attempts by the Sponsor via the phone or e-mail, given on the submission form, within thirty (30) days of the notification, the winner will forfeit the Prize in its entirety. In addition, an alternate winner will be selected by the Sponsor’s judging committee. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam, junk e-mail, other security settings, or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winner(s) will be required to execute and return to Sponsor a certification of eligibility, as provided and described to the winners at the time of their notification, and, except where prohibited by law, an Affidavit (or Declaration) of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity and Advertising Consent and Release, a copy of their driver’s license or other government issued identification, and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor. The required documents must be returned to Sponsor by the date and time specified in the Sponsor’s winner notification e-mail. The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By entering this Giveaway you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter, in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further notice or compensation.
11. TERMS: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Giveaway Rules. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Giveaway Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Giveaway, you, an entrant, agree to receive e-mail communication periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the e-mail.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway, you, an entrant, agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
13. DISPUTES: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, without respect to conflict of law principles. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas and having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Freedom Heating & Air LLC, 3410 North I-35 East Suite A, Lancaster, Texas 75134. Requests must be received no later than December 31st, 2019.
16. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Freedom Heating & Air LLC, 3410 North I-35 East Suite A, Lancaster, Texas 75134.